Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Little More Happiness

Seems so long since my last post. Well, hello again! Ran out of pulse and signal and got so many things to do that I can't even open my laptop for awhile.
Went to Malang last Sunday, with my crazy-mate, Yesi, and my family. We had lots of fun there! Mmm, not that fun, actually, because the rain was pouring down and my mom and dad seemed so upset because they think I went too far from the last place I visited. So Yesi's cousin turned his motorcycle and we went back to Alun-Alun Malang, the place where my parents were waiting.

I wore these outfits that day. And for no particular reason, I pictured myself wearing my alma mater jacket. Do I look like a college student? Haha :D

Oh, I went to Noodle Inc. and tried their Mie Tarik Ayam. It tastes sooooo yummy and I want to go back there and taste their other menus. What makes the resto different from others is that they make the noodle by themselves. And the interior? Woah, I never go to a resto that have a woody and vintage and artistic interior like that. I think I fell in love with it! Woohoo.





















Unbranded top, Logo jeans, Fioni flats, Baby-G watch


stay in touch! follow my updates on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. You seem nice. You are welcome to leave any comments here.