Monday, September 3, 2012

Long Time No Post

Hello! I'm finally back again from those busy weeks. Miss me already? No? Okay then... -__-
Sooooooo, I have many things to tell and write and post and too bad that it's impossible to post all of those crazy little things. As usual, I have photos, stories to tell, and some quote of myself.

See you on the next day, shall we? ;)



PS:
I love listening to this song lately: Cokelat - Jauh. And I recorded myself playing guitar and sing the song. Unfortunately, my audio software which can convert video to audio is already gone because of upgrading the new system of my laptop. I can't promise you I will show you me singing that song, but I convince myself to make a SoundCloud account. Wait for that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. You seem nice. You are welcome to leave any comments here.