Friday, July 20, 2012

Things

So how does it feel...
If someone, someone you used to share everything with, turned out to be someone you would never thought they be? Do you have any idea how much it hurts? I never thought they would be this different. The way they talked, and the way they told stories... Yeah, I might once forget them when I was happy, but then, I realized my fault. And I'm trying hard to fix it but, maybe, just maybe, they don't want me to be their friends anymore.

I don't care how much tears and time I have spent for thinking about this. It hurts. Much.

You know, I never regret the fact that you are my best friends. I miss you. The old you. The old us. I miss the time when we just sat there like a dumb and laughed at everyone who's passed by. I miss the time when we had no secrets and just told each other everything. No exception. I miss how our friendship used to be.

Oh I should stop writing this. My eyes start watering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. You seem nice. You are welcome to leave any comments here.