Friday, January 20, 2012

Seventeen!

Sorry for this laaaate late posting. A week ago, I turn to seventeen! Yeay finally. Now I can get my own driving license, citizenship ID card, and this is my last year in high school. It's about 3 months to go to college. Hope I can achieve my dream to go to Chemical Engineering in ITS, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh November, Surabaya.

Well, Mush'ab gave me a gift and the gift was just too... sweet! Yes, tooooooo sweet. I can never imagine that he would give me that gift.










Can you count the stars? Hihih. I love star, and he knew it. But I have no idea that he would string up the stars he have made for my birthday. It such a surprise and I love it! Thank you, Love :)
He gave me a hi-waist denim trousers, a pale yellow puffy t-shirt, and a pink stripes shirt. Well, actually I don't really care what present he would give me, because having him in my life is a gift from God :) But I do like all the presents, especially the pale yellow one. I'll post the pictures of the present soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. You seem nice. You are welcome to leave any comments here.