Thursday, November 11, 2010

Have You Ever Miss Someone That You've Shouldn't Miss?

Well, I have. I miss a brother of mine, Yugo Artono. Okay, he's not my brother actually. He just an announcer that I adore too much. He used to announce at EBSFM, 105.9 FM, Surabaya. But, IDK since when he moved to Mercury, 96 FM. Because I rarely listening to the radio.

I know him, but I guess he doesn't know me *poor*, but he used to read my text which I sent on EBSFM. He always read my text with a laugh and that made me adore him. His voice is so cute and I like it! :3

Oh I still remember all the things I did with him (indirectly of course -_-). The one that always stay on my mind is when he hosted ML (Music Lyrics) on SBOtv and I called him! I DID TALK TO HIM FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES! It was the most memorable moment I ever had :))

***

You know why I said that 'I shouldn't miss him'?
  1. I have a boyfriend, he should at this time that I MISS.
  2. Yugo has a girlfriend.
So I shouldn't miss him. Honey, I'm sorry. I know you jealous :3 but I looove the way you jealous. It convinced me that you love me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. You seem nice. You are welcome to leave any comments here.