Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm sorry, honey. I didn't mean to hurt you.

As I told you before, this evening I'd go to chemist course. My daddy carry me up at 3.45 pm and my bf pick me up at 5.30 pm. I did call him for a ride, because I miss him so and I really want to had a little conversation with him.

Unfortunately, our communication goes bad. He couldn't catch what I was tell him about, and so do I. Then we had a bad fight. I saw his tears, and it means that I WAS HURT HIS FEELING. I know him. I know that he's not gonna cry for something he thinks unimportant for his life. AND SO I REALIZED, THAT I AM IMPORTANT FOR HIM! Oh boy, I can't see him like that. I can't see him cry. I feel very sorry about that. I WAS ABOUT GONNA CRY WHEN I SAW HIM CRY. It hurts my feeling a lot :'(

And it still happened until I was home. He still hurts, and I just do nothing. I said "Sorry" and it's not relieved me enough. I'm guilty. I didn't know what to do.

20 minutes later, he send me a message. As usual, he always text "I'm home" when he comes home. And I replied "Yes". And he replied "I'm sorry honey..."
Oh God, feels like I'm gonna cry at that moment for reading his message. Then I replied "Me too"
Damn, that's not the words I should say!

And we keep continuing texting each other. Now, I feel relieved for saying "I'm really sorry. I've hurt your heart" :) And Gooosh, oh he is the nicest man I ever knew. He said "I've forgive you, hon. Never mind. I know you don't mean to do that" :)

Honey, I'm sorry. I know I'm not the best for you. But I know, YOU ARE THE BEST FOR ME :)


I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. You seem nice. You are welcome to leave any comments here.